Saturday, January 8, 2011

Writing

Well, I don't really have much to write. I've been writing everything on 750 words, but since it's all pretty personal, I'm not exactly going to post it here. Besides, I doubt anyone would care about my feelings. Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting the new NCIS episode next week on the 11th. I believe it's called "Ships in the Night". According to the TV guide, a marine is murdered on a cruise ship, and the NCIS team has to work with CGIS, a.k.a., the Coast Guard Investigative Service. I saw that the CGIS agent Abigale Borin would be back, so maybe we'll get some scenes with her and Gibbs. What I can wait for, though, is more Tony and Ziva bits. After last week's insane ending scene with them in the Interrogation viewing area, I really hope the writers feel the need for more Tiva scenes.

So yes, to answer any questions, I am for Tiva, not Tate, hence the profile picture. I mean, come on, Ziva practically said she loved him, and then he leaned sightly in... but they were interrupted. But, that's just what I think. I was watching the last episode on demand though, and that's where I saw him lean in. But, who knows, maybe it could have been something else. I have watched the episode at least a dozen times now, and that moment at least 30, so I need a new episode to pick apart. It would be amazing if they did kiss, but I highly doubt it would happen that quickly. But, one can hope, can't they?

~Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment